• Robyn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 10 months ago #6806 by Robyn
Robyn created the topic: Birding in Welkom? Accommodation available
THE ARCHES GUESTHOUSE
214/216 Long rd, Bedelia, Welkom, Free State
Tel: 057 352 2227 * Fax: 086 515 6621 * Cell: 072 613 4356
<!-- w --> www.arches.co.za <!-- w --> * email: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:robyn@arches.co.za]robyn@arches.co.za[/url]<!-- e -->
Rates: R230.00 per person per night including complimentary full English breakfast.
We have single & double rooms and self-catering units available.
Situated on main road into Welkom from Bloemfontein very close to Flamingo pans and waterworks which both offer great birding. Many surrounding areas to do bush birding too and not far from the Sand River.
Dinner and lunch packs available on request and early morning start tea/coffee. Registered with Birdlife SA as birder friendly establishment.
Owned and run by Robyn & Adel Kadis who are bird lovers and avid bird watchers. If you want to see flocks of Lesser Flamingo's and need somewhere to lay your head, please give us a call. We'd love to "go birding" with you.[/img]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Doug
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 10 months ago #6808 by Doug
Doug replied the topic:
Hi Robyn.

If you send me a photo etc we can add your guest house to our accomodation. Also send me whatever text you want inthe catalog. Also if you do birding site writeups on birding spots around welkom etc, we will be happy under each one of those in the catalog to list your guest house as the people who supplied the write up for each of those birding venues.

Cheers,
Doug

• gordon
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 9 months ago #67505 by gordon
gordon replied the topic: Re: Birding in Welkom? Accommodation available
Hi All,

Greg Goosen just let me know that this establishment closed two years back...

Thanks,
Gordon