Read the latest news from the American Bird Conservancy
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4472
- Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:34 am
- World Life List: 685
- Home Country Life List: 651
- World Photographed: 0
- Home Country Photographed: 0
- Garden List: 96
- Latest Lifers: Garden Warbler
- Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
A Denver-based oil and gas company has been fined $22,500 in connection with the deaths of birds at the company's drilling facilities in Montana, Wyoming and Nebraska. The fine was imposed after SM Energy Company pled guilty to three misdemeanor violations of the Migratory Bird Treaty Act.
Latest Lifer: Collared Flycatcher
Companies should take care while performing their activities. They have to take responsibility themselves.