Kruger outing

• robbie
  • robbie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 4 months ago #26430 by robbie
robbie created the topic: Kruger outing
Hi to all
As most of you know i am new to this and will appreciate all helpfull comments. Won tickets to watch the soccer game in Nelspruit and decided to make a decent outing of it. Booked place in Hazyview and then went for a days outing to the Kruger. Didnt think I was going to be in the Kruger before my leave in August but grabbed the oppertiunity with both hands.
Well it was worth the while as i saw three lifers namely, pearl spotted owlet, martial eagle and hooded vultures. The rest of the time we also saw plenty mammals and also a lone hyena running on the road but no lion, or leopard. Will look for it in August. Please somebody explain to me an easy way to load my images then i can also show what i saw.
Thanking you in advance.
Robbie.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nkgray
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 4 months ago #26435 by nkgray
nkgray replied the topic: Re: Kruger outing
Robbie,

There are several ways of doing this, but I will explain how I load and display my images.

First you need to go to Photobucket (<!-- w -->[url=http://www.photobucket.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]www.photobucket.com[/url]<!-- w -->) and register as a user. Once you have an account then you can upload your photos to your account folder. I suggest no bigger than 640x480 pixels as the best size for the images, otherwise file size starts impacting on loading times when viewing in Simply Birding.

Your photos will be displayed in Photobucket with a drop-down list which appears when you move the cursor over the photo. At the bottom of the list is a line of code headed 'IMG Code'. Simply copy the code, which looks like this - - straight into the text of your post in Simply Birding and the image should display once you submit your post.

Neil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.