bird calls for biginners

• Brendan
  • Brendan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 11 months ago #9650 by Brendan
Brendan created the topic: bird calls for biginners
hi...
I searched "bird calls for biginners and could only find it on kalahari.net.....
but they out of stock..... is there anywhere else i can get it and how much should i be paying?
It must be that good if its out of stock, so cant wait to get my hands on it, doug.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Doug
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 11 months ago #9651 by Doug
Doug replied the topic: Re: bird calls for biginners
Hmmm... you are going to battle for a week or two more.... In terms of stock at the publishers it sold out in 8 weeks!!! Obviously there has been stock in shops etc for a while. I know the publishers ordered a second impression about two months ago and they say by very early december it will be back in stock again so hang in there. I myself have tried to find a few copies around and I know for example exclusive books in Cresta went from about 100 copies onthe shelf to zero in less than a month!!!

But like they say all good things are worth waiting for.... :D Should be back in stock soon.

Online wise I know netbooks also had at one stage but again I am not sure if there is stock right now...

Struik's oline book store partner seems to have stock...
http://www.atvelocity.co.za/catalog/pro ... 76d69cf1cf

Cheers,
Doug

• Fowler
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 11 months ago #9655 by Fowler
Fowler replied the topic: Re: bird calls for biginners
I saw a couple of copies at our local CNA yesterday, and they cost R69.00 each....