Bird Call Recording Gear for Sale

• Doug
  • Doug's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago #4118 by Doug
Doug created the topic: Bird Call Recording Gear for Sale
I will probably shortly be in the process of a massive upgrade in my bird call recording equipment to the recording equivalent of an EOS1D etc. As a result if everything works out, I will be selling my current setup. I thought I would let you all know now so that should you be interested, you can plan over the next weeks and months to get the funds together.

The equipment is only 6 months old and still works like new. Bellow I have listed the items I have and their local pricing equivalents and the asking price at the bottom. I will operate on first come first serve in terms of a responses and would prefer to sell all the gear together and not parts of it separately.

Equipment and value:
Marantz PMD660 with nylon field bag and strap remote: R 10 500
Sennheiser ME67 Shotgun mic with K6 power unit and Windshield: R 7500
2GB Compaq Flash card: R 700
Phillips Headphones: R
Lightwave Shockmount pistol grip: R1100
Total value: R 20 000

Asking price R 12 000

Please note that this is not definite that I will go ahead yet, but when I am ready I will want to sell at short notice.

As I said that I will place responses in the order I get them for those interested and when the gear is available I will contact you in that order to find out if you are keen. I need not even mention the quality of the equipment as you have all downloaded some of my recordings. If you are interested and have not accessed my downloadable recordings I can send you three sample clips to see just what the equipment can do.

Please contact me either by reply to this thread or even contact me telephonically on 0828532804.

Regards.
Doug.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.